“Dr. Paul Thomas, MD, board certified pediatrician: “Best article I’ve ever read explaining SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) and the vaccine – infant death connection. You see the research is here. I was a medical student and pediatric resident in training throughout the 1980’s when SIDS was exploding. We were taught it was of unknown cause and later that it was because babies were being put to sleep on their tummies. Little did I know that this was just a case of diagnostic substitution. They just diagnosed more suffocation and less SIDS, but the deaths continued! The “Back to Sleep” program was the solution to SIDS we were taught and pediatricians today continue to push this as the way to prevent SIDS not knowing the whole sordid story. If we looked for SIDS in the unvaccinated children it would likely be nonexistent. To give informed consent we must know the facts.”
131 Ways for an Infant To Die – GreenMedInfo
NICU Nurse Whistleblower About Vaccine Injury – Vaccine Impact
What To Do If Your Child Dies After Vaccination
This article has a good explanation of the study below (Grreen Med Info)
Unexplained cases of sudden infant death shortly after hexavalent vaccination
Adverse Events following Haemophilus Influenzae Type b Vaccines in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, 1990-2013. “Sudden infant death syndrome was the stated cause of death in 384 (51%) of 749 death reports with autopsy/death certificate records.” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25598306
Simultaneous sudden infant death syndrome
SIDS after hexavalent vaccine
Laboratory confirmed respiratory failure as a result of vaccination.
Infant mortality and the vaccine schedule
Sudden infant death following hexavalent vaccination: a neuropathologic study. Matturri L, et al. Curr Med Chem. 2014.
Infant mortality and vaccines study
Vaccines and Cardiovascular Events
Hospitalization and Mortality among infants by the number of vaccine doses and age
Vaccine induced encephalitis to blame for “shaken baby syndrome” diagnosis some of the time. “In addition to this, retinal hemorrhages have been attributed to a vast array of causes, including MMR and DTP vaccines.(21)…It is noteworthy that vaccines such as pertussis are used to induce allergic encephalomyelitis in laboratory animals.(22) This is characterized by brain swelling and hemorrhaging similar to that caused by mechanical injuries.(23)”
Adverse Events of Pertussis and Rubella vaccines: Evidence Concerning Pertussis Vaccines and Deaths Classified as SIDS. This article discusses the history of SIDS and DPT as well as more current practices.
Vaccines and Brain Inflammation : “The Pourcyrous study confirms cardio-respiratory events occurred within 48 hours of vaccination for preterm infants in a hospital neonatal intensive care unit where no other conditions such as Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS) or Non-Accidental Injury (NAI) presented. That study also indicates a standard medical test, C-Reactive Protein, can be used to check for and confirm inflammation associated with brain trauma resulting from vaccine adverse reactions such as cardio-respiratory events.” – Dr. Harol Buttram
“There is some evidence that a subset of infants may be more susceptible to SIDS shortly after being vaccinated. For example, Torch found that two-thirds of babies who had died from SIDS had been vaccinated against DPT (diphtheria–pertussis–tetanus toxoid) prior to death. Of these, 6.5% died within 12 hours of vaccination; 13% within 24 hours; 26% within 3 days; and 37%, 61%, and 70% within 1, 2, and 3 weeks, respectively. Torch also found that unvaccinated babies who died of SIDS did so most often in the fall or winter while vaccinated babies died most often at 2 and 4 months—the same ages when initial doses of DPT were given to infants. He concluded that DPT “may be a generally unrecognized major cause of sudden infant and early childhood death, and that the risks of immunization may outweigh its potential benefits. Walker et al. found “the SIDS mortality rate in the period zero to three days following DPT to be 7.3 times that in the period beginning 30 days after immunization. ”Fine and Chen reported that babies died at a rate nearly eight times greater than normal within 3 days after getting a DPT vaccination.”
SIDS and Infant Vaccines (Released in January 2015)
One must conclude that Infanrix hexa vaccine could have been responsible for at least 69 deaths.These are all deaths within a small window period (of 3 weeks) after a catastrophic event which has been investigated thoroughly (forensic investigation of sudden unexpected deaths – SIDS/SUDS), therefor ascertainment bias is unlikely to have played a major role.”
GreenMedInfo: Is the Epidemic of Sudden Infant Deaths a Medically-Induced Syndrome? Excerpt with several links pertaining to Hexavalent (5-in-1 combination) vaccines, from the article:
A new study published in Current Medicine and Chemistry titled, “Sudden infant death following hexavalent vaccination: a neuropathologic study,” lends support for the long theorized link between an ever-expanding number of infant vaccines and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
“Co-administration of live measles and yellow fever vaccines and inactivated pentavalent vaccines is associated with increased mortality compared with measles and yellow fever vaccines only” found multiple infant vaccines dramatically increased the risk of mortality in a trial conducted in the West African country of Guinea-Bissau.
While the 6-antigen hexavalent vaccine most recently linked to SIDS is presently only licensed in Europe, there are a number of ‘mandatory’ multi-dose vaccines in the US immunization schedule — including (DTaP, MMR), and which brings up the question: are the risks for adverse reactions – including lethal ones — amplified in multi-dose vaccines in comparison to single dose forms?
Another 2011 study published in PLoS titled “Sudden unexpected deaths and vaccinations during the first two years of life in Italy: a case series study,” investigated a signal of an association between vaccination in the second year of life with a hexavalent vaccine and sudden unexpected deaths (SUD) in the two day window following vaccination, which was reported in Germany in 2003. The Italian study sought to establish whether hexavalent vaccines increased the short-term risk of SUD in infants.
“Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) shortly after hexavalent vaccination: another pathology in suspected SIDS?“. The study discussed how previous expert analysis performed by the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medical Products in 2003, following an investigation they conducted into the emergence of a link between hexavalent vaccines and 5 cases of infant deaths that occurred, paid little attention “to examination of the brainstem and the cardiac conduction systems on serial sections, nor was the possibility of a triggering role of the vaccine in these deaths considered.” The study goes on to report on the autopsy findings of a 3-month old female infant who died suddenly and unexpectedly immediately after the administration of the hexavalent vaccine. The autopsy revealed “The cardiac conduction system presented persistent fetal dispersion and resorptive degeneration.” The author hypothesized, “[T]he unexpected death of this vulnerable baby (infant with bilateral hypoplasia of the arcuate nucleus) could have been triggered by the hexavalent vaccination.
Another case study published in Forensic Science International in 2008 titled, “Beta-tryptase and quantitative mast-cell increase in a sudden infant death following hexavalent immunization,” described a fatal case of a 3-month-old female infant, who died within 24 h of vaccination with hexavalent vaccine from vaccine-induced shock.
A list of studies related to death after vaccination thanks to Think Twice.com:
- Na, “DPT Vaccination and Sudden Infant Death – Tennessee, US Dept HEW, MMWR Report, Mar 23, 1979, vol 28(11): 132.
- Arevalo, “Vaccinia Necrosum. Report on a Fatal Case”, Bol Ofoc Sanit Panamer, Aug 1967, 63:106-110.
- Connolly, J H, Dick, G W, Field, CM, “A Case of Fatal Progressive Vaccinia”, Brit Med Jour, 12 May 1962; 5288:1315-1317.
- Aragona, F, “Fatal Acute Adrenal Insufficiency Caused by Bilateral Apoplexy of the Adrenal Glands (WFS) following Anti-poliomyelitis Vaccination”, Minerva Medicolegale, Aug 1960; 80:167-173.
- Moblus, G et al, “Pathological-Anatomical Findings in Cases of Death Following Poliomyelitis and DPT Vaccination”, Dtsch Gesundheitsw, Jul 20, 1972, 27:1382-1386.
- NA, “Immunizations and Cot Deaths“, Lancet, Sept 25, 1982, np.
- Goetzeler, A, “Fatal Encephalitis after Poliomyelitis Vaccination”, 22 Jun 1961, Muenchen Med Wschr, 102:1419-1422.
- Fulginiti, V, “Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, Diphtheria-Tetanus Toxoid-Pertussis Vaccination and Visits to the Doctor: Chance Association or Cause and Effect?”, Pediatr Infect Disorder, Jan-Feb 1983, 2(1): 7-11.
- Baraff, LJ, et al, “Possible Temporal Association Between Diphtheria-tetanus toxoid-Pertussis Vaccination and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome“, Pediatr Infect Disorder, Jan-Feb 1983, 2(1): 5-6.
- Reynolds, E, “Fatal Outcome of a Case of Eczema Vaccinatum”, Lancet, 24 Sept 1960, 2:684-686.
- Apostolov. et al, “Death of an Infant in Hyperthermia After Vaccination”, J Clin Path, Mar 1961, 14:196-197.
- Bouvier-Colle, MH, “Sex-Specific Differences in Mortality After High-Titre Measles Vaccination”, Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique, 1995; 43(1): 97.
- Stewart GT, “Deaths of infants after triple vaccine.”, Lancet 1979 Aug 18;2(8138):354-355.
- Flahault A, “Sudden infant death syndrome and diphtheria/tetanus toxoid/pertussis/poliomyelitis immunisation.”, Lancet 1988 Mar 12;1(8585):582-583.
- Larbre, F et al, “Fatal Acute Myocarditis After Smallpox Vaccination”, Pediatrie, Apr-May 1966, 21:345-350.
- Mortimer EA Jr, “DTP and SIDS: when data differ”, Am J Public Health 1987 Aug; 77(8):925-926.
More studies on this topic can be found:
The Greater Good Movie: Studies Infant Death